The Government of Federal Republic of Nigeria has applied for Credit from international Development Association (IDA) towards the implementation of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP) in the Country and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to the payments for the Services of the vacant Positions.
The Kogi State Community and Social Development Agency (KGCSDA), the implementing Agency for the CSDP within Kogi State, now invites Expression of Interest from eligible Candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- To drive Personnel and move goods between and within Communities and within and outside the State.
- Responsible to the Finance and Admin Manager and the General Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first school leaving certificate, secondary school certificate or OND in Automobile Engineering.
- Must have practical working knowledge of the Traffic Code, possess a current driving license of group C, D or E and experience in auto mechanic is essential.
- An accident – free driving experience of not less than two (2) years.
- Possession of driver/mechanic trade test II certificate will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12:00pm; 9th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Applicant (Private Sector or the Civil Service) should submit Five (5) numbers of hand written letters of Expression of Interest (EOI) with Five (5) copies of CV which must include details biodata, next of kin and relevant work experience to:
- The General Manager,
- Kogi State Community and Social Development Agency (KGCSDA),
- 4, Nature’s Garden Street,
- Ajacent Confluence Beach Hotel,
- P.M.B 202,
- Kogi State.
- The envelop should be clearly marked “Expression of Interest for the of Driver” and “Do not open before 12:00pm; 9th November, 2016”.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.