The Government of Federal Republic of Nigeria has applied for Credit from international Development Association (IDA) towards the implementation of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP) in the Country and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to the payments for the Services of the vacant Positions.
The Kogi State Community and Social Development Agency (KGCSDA), the implementing Agency for the CSDP within Kogi State, now invites Expression of Interest from eligible Candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
- Assist in keeping of records, Petty cash and other financial matters that will be assigned from time to time
- Responsible to the Finance and Admin Manager and the General Manager
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Business Administration or Banking and Finance, with at least two (2) years relevant post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of computer packages is essential.
Application Closing Date
12:00pm; 9th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Applicant (Private Sector or the Civil Service) should submit Five (5) numbers of hand written letters of Expression of Interest (EOI) with Five (5) copies of CV which must include details biodata, next of kin and relevant work experience to:
- The General Manager,
- Kogi State Community and Social Development Agency (KGCSDA),
- 4, Nature’s Garden Street,
- Ajacent Confluence Beach Hotel,
- P.M.B 202,
- Kogi State.
- The envelop should be clearly marked “Expression of Interest for the of Accounts Clerk” and “Do not open before 12:00pm; 9th November, 2016”.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Help someone get the job by sharing this post.