1. “If there is such a thing as good leadership, it is to give a good example. I have to do so for all the IKEA employees.” – Ingvar Kamprad
2. “The speed of the leader determines the speed of the gang.” – Mary Kay Ash
3. “People problems must sometimes be dealt with harshly. When you make an example of someone, make sure everyone knows what the lesson is. Punish one, teach a hundred.” – The Mafia Manager
4. “Sometimes, I think my most important job as a CEO is to listen for bad news. If you don’t act on it, your people will eventually stop bringing bad news to your attention and that is the beginning of the end.” – Bill Gates
5. “Kindness is more powerful than compulsion.” – Charles Schwab
6. “There are no working hours for leaders.” – James Cardinal Gibbons
7. “Don’t encourage overtime. Tell your people that the best way to impress you is to do a great job in the time allotted for it and then go home and relax.” – The Mafia Manager
9. “A little thing is a little thing but faithfulness in a little thing is a great thing.” – Hudson Taylor
10. “Be as careful as to the books you read as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.” – Poxton Hood
Which one is your favourite?
Your comments bring out the beauty and support in our posts. Have your say in the comment box below. To share our posts by clicking on the sharing buttons to do so. Thanks for stopping by.