Not ready to leave your job? Never mind, I’ve cooked up 7 easy side business to help you take your earnings to the next level.
Below are 7 easy side business ideas that can help you generate some extra money on this weekend.
1. English Teacher: If you have the patience to coach people on Skype regularly, you can easily make up to $20 an hour from people on site like Indeed and Learn4Good because there’s a huge demand for English teachers in there.
2. Instagram Marketing: If you have a reasonable Instagram followers then you are good to go. Find some brands and other businesses with good products and services your audience may be interested in. Charge a fee for featuring their product on your Instagram account and start smiling to bank.
3. Teaching Online Courses: Do you have marketable skills as a developer, designer, or online marketer? There’s an online audience who’d be willing to pay for your expertise. Start by testing your way into the market on sites like Udemy or Skillshare then switch platforms as you grow.
4. Tour Guide: Do you know your City very well and enjoy meeting new people? If YES, then start your own local tour business because you can generate income by showing people around.
5. Presentation Design Consultant: There is a large number of businesspeople searching for an expert to design their PowerPoint presentation and willing to pay well. So what are you waiting for? Turn your passion for design into a side business. Start your own presentation design consultant now if you have PowerPoint design skills.
6. Buy and sell Domain Names: This is another easy side business you can start now. There’s plenty of domains you can get your hands on for relatively cheap and sell later for a good profit. If you don’t know domain trading has been around forever.
7. Writing College Essays: Help Students, Reward Yourself. Are you good in writing and editing? Then this is an opportunity for you to make good income from that. Lots of students are searching for who will help them write and edit their essays why don’t you make yourself available every weekend if not everyday. Look to universities or schools around you, where students are frantically writing essays, get your client, help the student, charge a fee and reward yourself.
Think it is important? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!