4 sources of income that you need. 4 is the number of stability. We speak of the four corners of a house, four cardinal points of the world and 4 tyres of a car. 4 means balance, stable, well grounded.
As an individual, to be stable and well grounded in life, you must have 4 sources of income at least. And I’m not talking 4 businesses. i mean 4 categories.
- Regular income (monthly/weekly/daily) from a job/business
- Income from a business (unspecified)
- Income from financial investments
- Income from real estate
1. Regular income to pay for regular bills – utilities, food. transport, generator fuel, rents and your own staff (driver, laundry & maid) salaries
2. Unspecified income from doing business – which when very large should be invested in financial instruments or land and when small, reinvested back into the business.
3. Income from financial investment – should feed more investments and land upgrades – construction, renovation or just go back into more investments in stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, fixed deposits, forex, commodities etc.
4. Income from real estate & land – should be invested in real estate, acquiring more land or more investments.
These 4 categories of income will make you a wealthy man if well-managed.
Don’t say I don’t have the time to do business with my kind of job. Find a business you can do with your kind of job. The truth is if you’re not lazy, there’s no job you can not merge with some business. I assure you. I’ve worked various jobs but I’ve always found a colleague or someone on the job still able to do business.
Don’t delay. Start something today. If you don’t start today, by tomorrow someone has replicated your idea and is making money from it.
Take a bold step, make a plan and START NOW.
And free yourself from depending on just one salary.
Your comments bring out the beauty and support in our posts. Have your say in the comment box below. To share our posts! Please kindly click on the sharing buttons to do so. Thanks for stopping by